Want to find out how to send WhatsApp messages without using a phone number or sim card?
totality services is a market leading London IT support company that provides specialist IT services to hundreds of businesses. We’re here to make your life easier.
Use this amazing trick. It’s as easy as following the simple steps below:
- Firstly, you will need to uninstall WhatsApp from your mobile phone.
- Next, redownload WhatsApp from the Play Store or App Store and reinstall it. (This is an important step to be able to use WhatsApp without a number).
- Disable your messaging services by going to phone settings and enabling ‘flight mode’.
- Open the WhatsApp application and insert your phone number. As you have enabled ‘flight mode’ on your mobile, WhatsApp will not be able to send the message to its server to verify you.
- WhatsApp will then prompt you to choose alternative methods of verifying your phone number.
- Select the “check through SMS” option and enter your email address as required.
- Click the ‘send’ button then immediately click the ‘cancel’ button. This step is crucial to ensuring the termination of the authorization process.
- Now you have begun the main process of this secret WhatsApp trick! Next you will want to install a spoof message app onto your phone.
- Create a spoofed message: To: +447900347295. From: +(your country code) (your mobile number). State your email address in the message.
- Go to your outbox, copy the message details and send it to the spoofed verification, i.e. the false verification.
- After this, a message will be sent to the spoofed number. You are now free to use this number to connect with friends in WhatsApp!
And that’s how you can use WhatsApp without a phone number or sim card. We hope you’ve enjoyed following this simple hack!