Increase staff productivity and protect business data with our London based Windows & Mac IT support and security services.
IT support London businesses can trust
We’re one of the highest-rated, most-trusted IT services company in London providing world-class IT support to SMBs. Since our formation, we’ve delivered a real difference for small and medium sized organisations. How? By providing the IT support London enterprises can trust, along with the leading edge technology and affordability they demand, with the personal support service and customer care they deserve.
Frequently Asked Questions
Unlimited remote IT support via phone and email:
- Windows & Mac Workstations
- Server, Virtual Server, NAS & Network
- Microsoft 365 & Google Workspace
- IT Security solutions (We’re Cyber Essentials and ISO 27001 certified)
- Proactive maintenance of IT infrastructure
- New staff on-boarding & staff leavers off-boarding
- Hardware advice, purchase & lease
- Hardware audit & asset management
- Weekly or monthly helpdesk report
- Monthly or quarterly Account Management meetings
- Super fast response times
- IT Director service (1-hour free IT consultancy per month)
Tailor your IT Support
Choose from the following:
- Onsite IT Support, per hour or per day
- 24/7/365 IT Support
- International IT support
- IT security & consultancy
- Mailbox & data migrations
- Hosted solutions
- Hardware purchase & lease
- Office moves
- Internet & telephony
- Network cabling
The foundations of our success:
- We believe our business only succeeds if we help your business do the same, with the IT support London enterprises need to thrive and grow.
- We enable every small to medium-sized business to level up and enjoy the benefits of IT solutions that the large, blue-chip enterprises take for granted.
- We look after your IT and your budget like they were our own.
- We’re about so much more than technology; personal service and customer care are at the heart of everything we do.
- We use our technical edge to sharpen your competitive edge, with best-in-class and best-fit solutions delivered to industry best practice.
- We give you total peace of mind knowing that your technology is fully optimised, compliant, secure and stable, for maximum business continuity and minimum downtime.
- We’re certified Microsoft and Apple partners and have achieved Cyber Essentials and ISO 27001 certification.
- We’ve won the Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award, Five Star ratings from both Trustpilot and Google and a 98% client retention rate – which all go to prove we’re leaders in London IT support provision.
The advantages IT outsourcing:
Rapid, responsive solutions to any technical issues, preventing potential productivity drops and business disruption.
Research shows that outsourcing your IT services can cost less than the alternatives, such as a dedicated in-house resource.
One less distraction
By focusing on the IT support London businesses need to keep their technology working in the right way, we enable them to focus on their business.
Putting productivity and profitability first
By keeping your IT available, secure, efficient and effective – with the support of a fast fix should anything go awry – we help to boost the productivity and profitability of your people and your business.
Around 90% of technology issues can be managed remotely, so you’ll rarely need an onsite visit, minimising disruption and maximising convenience
Enjoying access to a bigger talent pool
We can give you the benefit of accessing the experience and expertise of a wide range of technology professionals who are all specialists in different environments and platforms.
Gaining competitive edge
We’ll help you utilise the latest, fastest and most cost-effective technologies, all of which can give you an edge over your competition.
Safety, security and compliance
We’ll help you put in place best-in-class cyber security measures and compliance best practices, so you know your back is covered.
Solutions that evolve with your business
Our managed IT support service is almost infinitely scalable, flexible and adaptable, so it can grow and change as your enterprise does.
Confidence and trust
We’ll ensure your IT infrastructure, network, data, e-mail system and website are monitored and maintained around 24/7, so that you can trust in them and plan and work with certainty and confidence.
Yes, we offer full-time remote access IT services, so you have time to focus on what it matters. Poorly managed IT is an obstacle to business’s success.
With our highly expert remote IT support service, we can help expand your work from home collaboration and protect your people and technologies while they work from any location.
Our aim is maximise your IT’s availability, business continuity, productivity and profitability while minimising downtime, hassle, frustration and costs, at all times and in all locations.
Yes, we are able to provide IT support services from anywhere, anytime. Many London based businesses choose us as their IT partner due to our prime Central London and Greater London location as our offices are located in Soho and Putney, but we provide IT Support solutions to several businesses across the UK, and further afield.
We provide London IT Support to the following Boroughs: Wandsworth, Kensington, Chelsea, Kingston upon Thames, City of London, City of Westminster, Victoria, Greater London, Hammersmith and Fulham, Croydon, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Newham, Redbridge, Richmond upon Thames, Southwark, Sutton, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest, Ealing, Enfield, Greenwich, Hackney, Barking, Barnet, Brent, Bromley, Camden, Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon and Islington.