With a maximum score of 5/5 on Google Business and a Feefo rating of 4.9/5, totality services are the number 1 provider of IT support and consultancy services for Ealing businesses of all shapes and sizes.
IT support in Ealing
Businesses in Ealing rely on us to ensure that their network remain operational 24/7/365 . Our local team of friendly Microsoft-certified engineers are equipped to deal with any scenario you throw at them, regardless of how urgent and complex the problem may be.
Hybrid Working For The Digital Age
At totality services, we make it our mission to ensure that our clients are kept ahead of the technological curve. Our 98% retention rate speaks volumes for the kind of service we provide – our clients trust us to provide expert advice on the latest technological trends.
We offer a full range of hybrid working solutions that allows you to service your customers and grow your business whilst your staff work from home.
We’re experts in implementing leading collaboration platforms such as Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace, and we’ll help you draft comprehensive remote working policies that maintains productivity and keeps your data safe.
Scalable, Innovative Solutions
We understand that businesses need to use IT in way that facilitates growth. Hardware and software solutions shouldn’t act as a barrier to expanding your operation.
Whether it’s predominantly cloud-based or on-premise, we’ll be there with you every step of the way to ensure that your network complements what you’re trying to achieve as an organisation, and provides your staff with everything they need in order to do their job to the best of their ability.
Over the past few years, the global commercial landscape has changed beyond all recognition. Our team of hybrid working consultants will advise you on the best way to keep your employees connected to one another and maximise productivity within remote teams.
End-to-end IT Support Services in Ealing
Whatever your requirements are, and whatever sector you operate in, we have the tools and expertise to provide you with a one stop shop for all your technological needs:
- Cyber Essentials and ISO 27001/9001 support procedures that cover all major business functions
- Technical Account Managers that are on hand to offer advice and guidance on the best solutions available within your sector
- A team of Microsoft-certified Project Engineers dedicated to providing your business with scalable, cost-effective hardware and software solutions that facilitate growth and make your working life easier
- On-premise to cloud-based server migrations that incorporate industry-leading technologies, and innovative methods of working
- A constant focus on all aspects of cybersecurity – from endpoint protection to email management, network security, device security and annual cybersecurity plans